Mandy Lake, City Treasurer
Manages and coordinates the activities and operations of the City Finance Department. Responsible for directing the City’s budget, overseeing investment of funds, and supervising cash management activities and accounts related to the City utilities. Some of the duties include:
- Handle receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Prepare financial reports including monthly financial reports and invoices for the City Council.
- Prepare and submit state and federally mandated reports necessary to maintain revenue sharing.
- Oversee account collections and credit extensions.
- Coordinate the preparation and collection or real and personal property tax bills and maintaining records.
- Analyze all financial records to audit past actions and prepare annual audits